Access Bank Plc in Nigeria invites applications for its Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton Africa in 2020, a capacity-building initiative which will provide financial grants as well as mini-MBA trainings.
The Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton is the first women-in-business support initiative of its kind in the industry.
Launched in 2019, the Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa was the first women-in-business support initiative of its kind in the industry offered by the Access Bank W Initiative. The program in its maiden edition provided financial grants worth N9 Million to the top 5 applicants with a free mini MBA certification for 50 women entrepreneurs in Nigeria. This it did in conjunction with the International Finance Corporation (IFC, a member of the World Bank Group).
This year, the program is being extended to 6 other African countries where Access Bankâ€™s W initiative has its presence. These countries are Nigeria, Ghana, Rwanda, Zambia, Sierra-Leone, Gambia and Congo hence the tag name â€œWomenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton Africa
The Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton is targeted at women above the age of 18 who have been in business for at least one year.
Stand a Chance to Win â‚¦5m & a Mini MBA
- Are you a woman who owns and runs her business?
- Is your business innovative?
- Do you need a grant to expand your business?
- What about some expert training to help grow your business?
if you have answered YES to any of these questions, the Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton 2019 is for you.
Worth of Award
- Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton 2020 will provide up to N5 million in financial grants and a unique capacity building program aimed at empowering women entrepreneurs.
- The Pitch-A-Ton is designed as a 3-month programme incorporating pitching sessions and 3 weeks of mini-MBA trainings in collaboration with the IFC.
How to Apply
- Interested persons who meet the criteria are required to fill an online application.
- The five hundred candidates selected from this pool will then send in a sixty seconds video pitch which will be screened by a credible panel of business experts to select fifty finalists.
Deadline:Â Application closesÂ August 10, 2020