Orange Ventures Africa Middle & East is a dedicated investment stream of Orange group on the African Middle & East continent with 50mâ‚¬ assets under management and 5 companies in the current portfolio.
Orange Digital Ventures invites applications for Africa and Middle East Seed Challenge for entrepreneurs and startups in 2020.
They are looking to extend their scope to supporting more young and innovative businesses on the continent. Africa Middle & East Seed Challenge is a call for candidates to submit an application for seed investments from 50kâ‚¬ up to 150kâ‚¬. The investees will be announced by September 2020 and will integrate the Orange VenturesAfrica Middle & East portfolio. Do you think you have what it takes?
At Orange Ventures, Theyâ€™ll lead your first money or co-invest alongside othersin your seed round. So if
- You have a bold vision with a passion for disruption and expansion
- You are mainly operating in Cameroon, CÃ´te dâ€™Ivoire, Egypt, SÃ©nÃ©gal, Tunisia, Morocco and Jordan
- You run Seed-stage company, you have not raised more than â‚¬1m in total equity funding
- You are willing to partner with Orange
- You are a tech-driven start-up
Worth of Award
- Receive from â‚¬50K to â‚¬150K funding, convertible note with standards terms
- 12 months local mentor to support your business
- Submit your application, including the form online, your investor deck, excel, and 3-minute pitch (video) by the deadline.
- Pre-selection: 1 or 2 interviews with Orange Ventures team
- Selection: 2 weeks of due diligence
- Investment:Â Investees announced onÂ September 2020Â (date to be confirmed due to COVID-19 crisis)
Deadline:Â Apply online byÂ June 26, 2020.