This Fellowship is for young professionals from across the globe who want to deep dive into the social impact sector and make the transition to social enterprise practitioner. Now in itâ€™s 10th year of operation, the IDEX Fellowship offers applicants multiple options in terms of how they may direct their fellowship experience and learnings. Theyâ€™ve worked hard to ensure the accessibility of the program and now theyâ€™re going a step ahead.
The virtual program is designed to enable young professionals to acquire the tools and resources to operate virtually as well as upskill themselves for a successful career in social entrepreneurship
IDEX Virtual Fellowship Program in Social Enterprise.
- Supported in terms of key theory and practical subject knowledge and understanding how one might begin to align themselves professionally towards pursuing a career in the sector.
- Your organisationÂ hasÂ the opportunity to participate as one of theÂ live case challenges wherein the CohortÂ will work with a senior member or Founder of your organisation to develop real world solutions to an existing problem statement in your organisation.
- Ideal for those looking to continue their present living / working situations and keen on exploring career / specialization opportunities in the social impact sector and seeking upskilling for the same.
- Especially suitable for those looking to equip themselves with the tools and resources to work effectively in a virtual environment.
- Each Fellow will gain access to the online learning labs/ project with 3-4 social enterprises from across the globe/ learning webinars/live community engagement with 300+ alumni/and one-on-one meetings with resident mentors.
IDEX Virtual Fellowship Program in Social Enterprise Eligibility.
They are seeking young professionals (ages 21-35) who have a proven track record of leadership and are seeking to use their education and skills to address social and economic challenges for under-served populations. IDEX Fellows come from a wide range of educational and professional backgrounds, as each individual fellowship position requires different specific skills.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- A passion and desire to work or learn about emerging markets and use social enterprise principles to solve global issues
- An ability to quickly adapt and work in resource constrained environments
- Desire to engage in an intense professional development experience while applying creative solutions to deepen impact
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years of work experience
- Proven track record of leadership responsibilities
IDEX Virtual Fellowship Program in Social Enterprise Benefits.
- Being engaged with an incredible diversity of world views and experiences
- Life Skilling â€“ getting comfortable with being uncomfortable.
- Exposure to invaluable professional networks and alumni network opportunities.
- Internationally recognized Professional Certification in Social Enterprise and post fellowship support.
- A global family for life!
- Strategically transitioning your professional skills to service the development sector with greater emerging markets context.
- Adding professional credibility while accessing relevant and progressive Professional Development Learning Labs covering themes of Human Centered Design, Resource Mobilization, Communications Strategies and Impact Assessment
- Capacity Building Sessions led by Subject Matter Experts who are seasoned professionals and thought leaders in their respective fields
IDEX Virtual Fellowship Program in Social Enterprise Scholarship.
- The IDEX Fellowship Program tuition is $5,950 USD for all program offerings. However, IDEX also offers partial scholarships on program tuition to a select number of applicants (men and women) to attend the fellowship i.e. the IDEX Scholarship Award and an exclusive full scholarship award to one or two deserving women candidates i.e. the InvestWISE Scholarship Award (only applicable to Full Immersion Fellowship Program).
Method of Application
The application timeline is as follow:
- Application Deadline â€“ May 3, 2020
- Fellowship Start Date â€“ July 1, 2020
- Fellowship End Date â€“ December 18, 2020
Given the current global public health issue around COVID-19, IDEX has decided to suspend all in-person Engagements for the Interim and will only be offering the Virtual Fellowship Program at present.
APPLY AS INDIVIDUAL
Are you an Employer? is your Organisation looking to upskill their workforce?