EPCC is inviting talented applicants to take part in the John Fisher High Performance (HPC) Scholarships program at the University of Edinburgh for the session 2020/21.
There are two available for international students who are commencing theÂ mastersÂ course at the university for the 2020-2021 academic session.
Course Level: Masters
Award: 50% reduction
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 2
The award can be taken inÂ theÂ United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Students of any country are eligible to apply for this MSc scholarship.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects:Â ScholarshipÂ is awarded inÂ High Performance Computing with Data Science.
- Admissible Criteria:Â To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the followingÂ criteria:
- All applicants, regardless of their nationalities, who have been accepted for admission to the MSc in High Performance Computing or the MSc in High Performance Computing with Data Science.
- Applicants must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first class or 2:1 Honours degree or its international equivalent.
- Supporting Documents:Â To apply for a place at Edinburgh, youâ€™ll need qualifications, a personal statement and a reference. You will also need to provide evidence of your English language skills through qualifications.
- Admission Requirements:Â When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out theÂ admission requirements page.
- Language Requirement:Â All applicants will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of their nationality or country of residence.
Each support will have a value of 50% of the applicantâ€™s tuition fee rate and will be tenable for one academic year for full time students or for the prescribed period for part-time students. The award of your support will be deducted from your tuition fee.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2020