If you have a dream of studying across Australia with a funding program, then go ahead and apply for the MBA Student Scholarship offered by the University of Queensland.
The program is open to outstanding domestic students commencing theÂ MBAÂ degree program at UQ inÂ Australia.
Course Level: Postgraduate
Award: 25% tuition-fee waiver
Number of Awards:Â Six
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken inÂ Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Australia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree inÂ BusinessÂ and Economics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, you must meet the entry requirement to receive an unconditional offer for the MBA program.
How to Apply:Â To apply for the opportunity, aspirants are advised to take admission in theÂ masterâ€™s degree courseworkÂ at the university. After taking affirmation, you can complete theÂ award application form.
- Supporting Documents:Â Provide a personal statement in video format, CV and two written work-related references.
- Admission Requirements:Â For taking admission, aspirants must have a previous degree or qualification and minimum grade point average (GPA).
- Language Requirement:Â All applicants must demonstrate that they have met theirÂ English language proficiency
The University of Queensland will provide the 25% reduction in tuition fees for the students. There are six awards available.
Application Deadline:Â April 30, 2020