These studentships are usually awarded for 6 months with funding ranges between â‚¬200 and a maximum of â‚¬720.
Eligible Countries:Â International
Eligibility:Â To be eligible for this program, applicants must:
- not be German citizens;
- not be eligible forÂ BAfÃ¶GÂ (federal student loan scheme);
- be preparing for or are in the final examination phase of their studies;
- have no financial support during this phase (proof required).
Application Process:Â For the relevant application periods, please use the corresponding application link and log yourself in using your STiNE ID (detailed instructions on applying online are availableÂ here):
Application deadlines 1 June/1 December
Online applications require the following documents:
- reason for your application
- schedule detailing all steps leading to your final examination
- an evaluation from the supervisor of your final thesis
You must upload these documents to the online application portal.
VisitÂ The Official WebpageÂ For More Information
- 1st JuneÂ
- 1st DecemberÂ