The award is accessible for domestic students who want to apply for theÂ undergraduateÂ andÂ postgraduateÂ degree program at the university inÂ Australia.
Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
Award: Up to $18,000
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken inÂ Australia
Eligible Countries: Australian citizen or a New Zealand citizen can apply for the grant.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, holder of a permanent humanitarian visa, or a New Zealand citizen living in Australia.
- You must have commenced or been commencing your Eligible Course of Study in 2020.
- Your permanent home address must be in a regional or remote area as defined by the Australian Statistical Geography Standard.
How to Apply:Â For being enlisted in the program, applicants have to take admission in theÂ undergraduate and postgraduate degree programÂ at the university. After applying you can access theÂ online application form.
- Supporting Documents:Â Must attach your evidence of Australian citizenship, permanent residency, holding a permanent humanitarian visa or being a New Zealand citizen living in Australia, proof of residence in a regional or remote area in Australia and evidence of financial need.
- Admission Requirements:Â Applicants are required to provide evidence of completion within the last five years of:
- a secondary qualification (Year 11 and 12, or equivalent)
- bachelor level qualification study for at least two years fulltime with a minimum overall GPA of 4.0
- Language Requirement:Â Candidates have to meet the following requirements:
- IELTS overall band score of at least 7.0 overall with a minimum 7.0 for Reading and Writing and 7.0 for Speaking and Listening.
- an Occupational English Test with Grades A or B only in each of the four components.
The Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarships Program can provide:
- funding up to $18,000, based on course length and type of study or training
- a further $500 to support an internship
Application Deadline:Â June 30, 2020