Marvelous students are inviting to become a part of the Provost International Fellowship offered by the Simon Fraser University. The funding program is exclusively open for international students.
The aim of the Fellowship is to assists outstanding international students who are initiating their graduate program at SFU for the academic session 2020-2021.
Course Level: Master’s & Doctoral Program
Award: $5,000 CDN
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Fellowship is awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a first-class (SFU equivalent of 3.67) grade point average.
- International students having received a major scholarship to study abroad and living expenses’ stipend valued at minimally $15,000 CDN per year.
How to Apply: To be considered for the fellowship, candidates are obliged to take admission to the Master & Doctoral degree program at the university. After that, eligible candidates should contact the Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies Office directly at email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates must provide proof, including dates and value, of the major scholarship they hold.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet the admission requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The Fellowship has a value equivalent to the student’s tuition based on the research program’s full-time fee, which is currently valued at approximately $1,666 per academic term ($5,000 per year) and will be disbursed on a per term basis.
Application Deadline: Open