The University of Limerick is offering the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences Merit-Based international awards to high achieving International students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The university will provide all the following benefits:
- For undergraduate financial aid: International (Non-EU) merit-based scholarship worth â‚¬1,500 per year
- For postgraduate placements: International (Non-EU) merit-based scholarship worth â‚¬2,000 per year.
Eligible Countries:Â International
Type:Â Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Value of Award: Up to â‚¬2,000 per year
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligible Field Of Study:Â The program will be awarded in the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Applicants must hold a qualification that is equivalent to an Irish or UK honours bachelorâ€™s degree (NQAI level 8).
- Applicants have to meet theÂ admission requirementsÂ of the university.
- Applicants have to satisfy theÂ English language requirementsÂ of the university.
How To Apply:Â Applicants are advised toÂ enrolÂ in the eligible program at the university. After taking admission, applicants can apply for the bursary.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Application Deadline: July 1, 2020