The University of Limerick is offering the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences Merit-Based international awards to high achieving International students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The university will provide all the following benefits:
- For undergraduate financial aid: International (Non-EU) merit-based scholarship worth €1,500 per year
- For postgraduate placements: International (Non-EU) merit-based scholarship worth €2,000 per year.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Value of Award: Up to €2,000 per year
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligible Field Of Study: The program will be awarded in the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Applicants must hold a qualification that is equivalent to an Irish or UK honours bachelor’s degree (NQAI level 8).
- Applicants have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Applicants have to satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
How To Apply: Applicants are advised to enrol in the eligible program at the university. After taking admission, applicants can apply for the bursary.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline: July 1, 2020