The Department of Economics is proudly offering two prestigious masters programmes for the high achieving candidates at the University of Sheffield for the academic year 2020/21.
The award is accessible for excellent EU & UK students who are starting or going to start a master’s degree program at Sheffield in the United Kingdom.
Course Level: Masters
Award: Full tuition fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Two
Nationality: EU & UK Students
The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU & UK Students can apply for this application.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The courses that are available to study for this application : MSc Economics, MSc Economics and Public Policy, MSc Economics and Health Economics, MSc Business Finance and Economics, MSc Financial Economics, MSc Money, Banking and Finance, and MSc International Finance and Economics
- Admissible Criteria: To qualify for a scholarship, students must receive an offer to study a master’s program at the University of Sheffield.
Method of Application: To begin the application process, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission you can automatically consider this application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to provide a Proof of your previous degree, Academic references, English language certificates, A supporting statement, Curriculum vitae (CV)/resume.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to check out the admission requirement page at the university.
- Language Requirements: Students must be proficient in written and spoken English, normally demonstrated by grade 4 or grade C or above in GCSE English Language or an acceptable English language qualification.
Benefits: The University of Sheffield will cover full UK/EU fee for the programme to the winning candidates.
Application Deadline: May 11, 2020