The University of Klagenfurt is responding to this demand by trainingÂ highly qualified specialists in the ICT sectorÂ and awarding theÂ University of Klagenfurt Technology Scholarships, which aim at
- enhancing diversity in the Federal State of Carinthia and at the University of Klagenfurt,
- increasing the number of highly qualified ICT professionals,
- increasing the number of international students at the University of Klagenfurt, and
- promoting the University of Klagenfurtâ€™s internationalization efforts.
Eligible Countries:Â Albania, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Croatia, Egypt, Estonia, Greece, Israel, Jordan, Kosovo, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Montenegro, Morocco, North Macedonia, Palestinian territories, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovenia, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United States of America, Uzbekistan.
Type:Â Undergraduate & Graduate
Value of Award: Varies
Number of Awards: 20
Eligible Field Of Study:Â Undergraduate & graduate degree program will be awarded in Mathematics, Computer Science and Business Information Systems, and Electrical Engineering and Information Engineering.
- Applicants must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants should checkÂ entry requirementsÂ when you come to study at the University of Klagenfurt.
- Applicants must be citizens of the above mentioned countries.
- Applicants must be able to proveÂ very good English language skillsÂ (B2 or C1, depending on the desired study programme â€“Â Common European Framework of Reference for Languages â€“Â CEFR),
How To Apply:Â The following documents have to be uploaded with theÂ online application
Applicants must complete theÂ application formÂ for admission to one of the MasterÂ´s degree programmesÂ at the university.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020