The Luiss University â€“ Italy is offering the Eni-sub Saharan Africa Scholarship to high achieving applicants who are interested in undergoing a degree program at the Institution.
This university aims to develop studentâ€™s cognitive and soft skills, to learn from experience, and to know their mission and vision for the future.
Luiss University will provide all the following benefits:
- Travel expenses
- Tuition fees
- Board and lodging for one academic year
Eligible Countries:Â Applications fromÂ Angola, Mozambico,Â Ghana, Congo, Ivory Coast,Â NigeriaÂ are acceptable
Type:Â Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Value of Award: Fully-Funded
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- Applicants must hold at least 12 years of primary and higher education
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
How To Apply:Â Click Here To Apply
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
- Round 2nd: 14 February 2020
- Round 3rd: 4 June 2020.