For encouraging outstanding Indian students to pursue higher education in the United Kingdom, the University of Stirling is implementing the Postgraduate India funding for the academic year 2020-21.
The award is accessible for full time, self-funding applicants fromÂ IndiaÂ who will commence in theÂ masterâ€™sÂ degree program at the university in theÂ United Kingdom.
Course Level: Postgraduate
Number of Awards: Multiple
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken inÂ the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible, applicants:
- must have received an offer of admissions for a Â taught course at the University starting in September 2020 or January 2021.
- must be an international student for tuition fee purposes
- must be an Indian national or living in India at the point of application
How to Apply:Â To apply for the award, students have to enrol in theÂ masterâ€™s degree courseworkÂ at the university.No separate application is required for the award.
- Supporting Documents:Â Must attach your academic transcripts and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements:Â For taking admission at the university, applicants have to accomplish theÂ admission requirementsÂ of the university.
- Language Requirement:Â Students have to provide the following test scores:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Cambridge C1 Advanced English (CAE)
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency in English (CPE)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE)
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (IBT TOEFL)
- Trinity Integrated Skills in English (Trinity ISE)
- INTO English Language Assessment (IELA)
Each scholar will receive the amount of Â£4,000 Â in the form of a tuition fee waiver for their studies. There are multiple awards available for students.
Application Deadline:Â Open