Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board is now accepting applications for its 2019/2020 Studentsâ€™ Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS). The deadline for submission of applications for the Delta State Bursary is 20th February, 2020.
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board has announced the commencement of the online bursary registration of students for the State Governmentâ€™s 2019 / 2020 Studentsâ€™ Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) from Monday 20th of January to Wednesday 20th of February, 2020.
Applications are therefore invited from qualified Delta State Students in Public and Private Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2019 / 2020 Studentsâ€™ Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award).
All Applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicant above 18 years of age MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- All applicant below 18 years of age MUST submit JAMB registration number;
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
- (Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible);
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
- Be in ND II and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institution.
- Only approved public and private owned schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic yearâ€™s examination.
Method of Application
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
- Online processing fee ofÂ N800Â will charged using debit cards.
- Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
- Download and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after successful payment for verification, It is extremely important that you retain your Acknowledgement Card after sending scan copy to:Â email@example.com
- Multiple application will be disqualify. Do you NOT apply more than once.
- Approved Public and Private Owned Schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
- All applications must be processed and submitted.
Scholarship Application Deadline is Friday; 14th February, 2020.
Note: Send email to:Â firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ for any application problems, issues, and enquiring.