The Ulster University is inviting high potential students to become a part of the Study Abroad program for the academic session 2020-2021.
The funding program is available for international students to pursue who wish to continue their studies on one of the university masters programs.
Course Level: Masterâ€™s
Award: 10% tuition fee discount
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken inÂ UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- You must also hold an offer for a full-time, postgraduate program delivered on one of our campuses in Northern Ireland (Belfast, Jordanstown, Coleraine or Magee), commencing in September 2020 and meet any academic and/or English language conditions as stated in your offer letter.
- Students applying to part-time or eLearning programs, or to programs delivered at our branch campuses (London or Birmingham) are not eligible for this award.
How to Apply:Â You donâ€™t need to apply for this award â€“ all eligible students are awarded it automatically.
- Supporting Documents:Â Candidates must have to submit the cover letter, CV and academic transcript/s.
- Admission Requirements:Â To study at the University, applicants will need to meet the academicÂ entrance requirementsÂ for their course.
- Language Requirement:Â Â You should check all theÂ English language requirementsÂ when you come to study at Ulster University
Â The sponsorship will cover a 10% tuition fee for the duration of your course.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the program