For removing financial barriers for high-calibre overseas candidates, the University of Twente is offering the ICD University of Twente International Scholarship in the Netherlands.
The awards are available for excellent applicants from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries applying for a Master of Science in Electrical Engineering at the University of Twente.
Course Level:Â Postgraduate
Award: â‚¬ 6,000 for one year
Number of Awards: two
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken inÂ the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from EU/EEA countries as well as non-EU/EEA countries are eligible to apply for the award.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Electrical engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: Students are required to take admission to the masterâ€™s degree program at the university.
How to Apply:Â To apply, aspirants have to enrol in theÂ postgraduate degree courseworkÂ at the University of Twente.
- Supporting Documents:Â Students have to attach the following documents:
- An official transcript of records or preliminary transcript of records in Dutch or English
- A valid international passport
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Letter of motivation
- Contact information of two references
- Admission Requirements:Â For taking admission, candidates must fulfil theÂ entry requirementsÂ of the university.
- Language Requirement:Â If your native language is not English, aspirants have to provide evidence of the English language proficiency.
Benefits:Â Each successful scholar will receive the amount of â‚¬ 6,000 for one year.
Application Deadline:Â Varies