The University of East Anglia â€“ UK (UEA) is offering the International Financial Aid Scholarship Program to International students who wants to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The participants will receive a minimum of a Â£2,000 first year tuition fee discount, whilst a large number of successful applicants will be upgraded to fee discounts of Â£4,000, Â£6,000 or Â£10,000 per year of study.
Eligible Countries:Â International
- Applicants must have selected UEA as your firm choice institution, not your insurance choice and must be an independently funded student paying their own tuition fees and not sponsored by a government or non-government organization.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
How To Apply:Â Applicants Interested in applyingÂ for this scholarshipÂ should:
- Check their eligibility against the above criteria
- Read theÂ terms and conditionsÂ thoroughly
- Refer to the application guidance notes below
- Submit an applicationÂ
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Application Deadline:Â 14 June 2020