The University of Sheffield is inviting applications for 6 NCUK Merit funding for International Students.
The bursaries are available to undergraduate or postgraduate new international (non-EU) students who are joining the University from an NCUK Study Centre.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
Award:Â 50% of the original tuition fee
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Varies
Nationality:Â International Students
The award can be taken inÂ theÂ UK
Eligible Countries:Â International applicantsÂ can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects:Â The sponsorship will be awarded in anyÂ undergraduateÂ andÂ PostgraduateÂ degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria:Â To qualify for a scholarship,
For Undergraduate students:Â Â Applicants must be currently studying at an NCUK Study Centre.
- Students must receive an offer to study a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree program at the University of Sheffield.
- All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- Your degree/foundation program must be scheduled to commence at the University in September 2020.
- Candidates must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University. For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must not be a sponsored student*.
- You must enter a degree program at the University of Sheffield in program year 1 or year 2.
- For scholarship purposes, all MArch programs are considered as postgraduate taught programs and are not eligible for this or any other undergraduate scholarship.
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provision.
For Postgraduate students:
For Postgraduate students:Â Applicants must hold an offer to study a full-time or part-time postgraduate taught course.
- Candidates must accept an offer to study a full-time or part-time postgraduate taught program at the University before 16:00 (UK time) on 26 April 2020.
- Your program must commence at the University in September 2020. You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University.
How to Apply:Â To begin the application process, applicants need to takeÂ admissionÂ to the university. After taking admission you can automatically consider this application .
- Supporting Documents:Â Applicants need to provide a Proof of your previous degree, Academic references, English language certificates, A supporting statement, Curriculum vitae (CV)/resume.
- Admission Requirements:Â Applicants need to check out theÂ admission requirement pageÂ at the university.
- Language Requirements:Â Students must be proficient in written and spoken English, normally demonstrated byÂ grade 4 or grade CÂ or above in GCSE English Language or anÂ acceptable English language qualification.
The bursaries are competitive awards worth 50% of the original tuition fee of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program starting in September 2020.
Application Deadline:Â 4 May 2020