The Korbel School of International Studies is offering scholarships every year, all eligible candidates are invited to apply for one of them named SiÃ© Fellowship. The funding program is conducted by the SiÃ© ChÃ©ou-Kang Center in theÂ USA.
This is a two-year, highly competitive scholarship available for outstandingÂ masterâ€™sÂ degree-seeking students from the U.S. and abroad. SiÃ© Fellows emerge from the program ready for significant careers in global leadership and service.
Course Level: Masterâ€™s
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 10
Nationality: Domestic & International
The award can be taken in theÂ USA
EligibilityÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Eligible Countries: Students from all nationalities are eligible to join the program.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursue a masterâ€™s degree will be awarded in global leadership and service.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply:Â In order to apply for the grant, applicants must apply forÂ admissionÂ at the school. All completed applications to the masterâ€™s program at the Josef Korbel School of International Studies are automatically considered for the fellowship.
- Supporting Documents:Â To apply, candidates must upload one official transcript from each college or university attended, official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores taken within the last five years, two letters of recommendation statement of purpose, resume/curriculum vitae (CV) & proof of permanent residence (U.S. visa-holding residents only.
- Admission Requirements:Â For admission, applicants must meet theÂ entry requirementÂ of the school for the opportunity.
- Language Requirement:Â Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The sponsorship will cover full tuition fees to the winning candidates for the two-year duration of the study.
Application Deadline: Â January 15, 2020