The Eynesbury College International Scholarship which is provided by the University of Adelaide.
The scholarship study is available for commencing any graduate citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand) who want to study at the University of Adelaide.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree
Award:Â 10% or 5% tuition fee
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Varies
Nationality:Â International students
The award can be taken inÂ Australia
Eligible Countries:Â International students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects:Â The sponsorship will be awarded in anyÂ UndergraduateÂ orÂ PostgraduateÂ degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria:Â To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The study award is available for graduates of Eynesbury College commencing at the University of Adelaide in 2020 only;
- It is open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Applicants must be a graduate of Eynesbury College;
- Students must have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student;
- Enroll in a full-time study load for each study period of the degree;
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission.
How to apply:Â To apply for the opportunity, candidates required to gain admission to anÂ undergraduate degree programÂ andÂ postgraduate degreeÂ at the University of Adelaide. After taking admission candidates will be automatically considered for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents:Â Applicant needs to submit a copy of passport/ID, copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Admission Requirements:Â For admission in undergraduate degree program applicants must meet the minimumÂ admission requirement.
- Language Requirement:Â Students without the required level of English will need to satisfactorily complete an intensive program of English language before being admitted to the University of Adelaide.
- Benefits:Â The scholarship offers a 10% or 5% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholarâ€™s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
Application Deadline:Â Applications are open