The Clarke International University â€“ Uganda is providing scholarship opportunities to Individuals who are seeking to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The goal of the fund is to be able to support nursing students who are deserving, have demonstrated financial need, and have the potential to emulate some of the defining values and the spirit of Roseâ€™s Journey:
Eligible Countries:Â International
Value Of Award:Â Study Fund
Number Of Awards:Â Varies
- Applicants must have a demonstrable record of leadership and service to the community
- Applicants must demonstrate need for financial support to complete their studies
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity .
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate nursing program working towards a bachelorâ€™s degree
- Applicants must be pursuing bachelorâ€™s degrees in Nursing in Uganda, particularly at CIU.
How To Apply:Â Applicants are advised to take admission to the undergraduate degree program at the university and then you can apply for this application through anÂ online application formÂ and email atÂ email@example.com.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020.