The University of Exeter is inviting applications for the MSc Marine Vertebrate Ecology and Conservation funding for the academic year 2020/21.
This award is designed for the USA and Canadian applicants who want to take part in anÂ MScÂ degree programme at the university for 1 year. The successful applicant will be selected on academic merit.
Course Level: MSc
Award: 50% reduction
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 1
Nationality: USA and Canadian applicants
The award can be taken in theÂ UK
EligibilityÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Eligible Countries: The USA and Canadian students can apply for the grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The MSc degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the followingÂ criteria:
- Are a current passport holder for America (USA) or Canada
- Are classified as an international student for fees purposes AND
- Already hold an offer for the MSc Marine Vertebrate Ecology and Conservation programme at the University of Exeter, commencing in September 2020. If you are yet to make your Masterâ€™s programme application then please visit our postgraduate study pages where you will find links to our online programme application system
How to Apply:Â If you would like to apply for the award, applicants should take part in the MSc degree program at the university. Thereafter, they should complete theÂ online application form.
- Supporting Documents:Â Applicants are required to upload all required documents such as CV, two references letter, and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements:Â For taking admission at the university, applicants are required to meet theÂ entry requirements.
- Language Requirement:Â If English is not your first language you will need to have achieved at least 6.0 IELTS and no less than 6.0 in any section by the start of the project.
The university will be awarded as a 50% reduction of the international 2020 tuition fee.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020