The bursary is available for international and domestic students who will enter theÂ bachelorâ€™sÂ orÂ masterâ€™sÂ degree program at the University of Oregon in theÂ United States.
Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
Award: Up to $15,000
Number of Awards: Not known
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: International and American
The award can be taken inÂ the US
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all over the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing masters or bachelors degree in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible,
- UO Excellence Scholarship: Awarded to incoming freshmen with a 3.90 GPA or higher on a 4.00 scale and a qualifying test score (1450 SAT or 33 ACT).
- Summit Scholarship: Awarded to incoming freshmen with a 3.80 GPA or higher on a 4.00 scale and a qualifying test score (1250 SAT or 26 ACT).
- Apex Scholarship: Awarded to incoming freshmen with a 3.60 GPA or higher on a 4.00 scale and a qualifying test score (1220 SAT or 25 ACT).
How to Apply:Â To apply, You are needed to register in the bachelorâ€™s or masterâ€™s degree coursework at the university via theÂ common application,Â coalition applicationÂ orÂ Oregon application.
- Supporting Documents:Â Must attach the following documents:
- Studentâ€™s Application Statement
- Capacity for academic excellence
- The student should describe how his/her cultural experiences
- and background, as well as personal interests, affiliations, and aspirations, will motivate
- the student to excel at the University of Oregon, increase the academic and cultural
- Commitment to meeting global challenges
- Transcripts from the University of Oregon or Most Recent Academic Institution
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- And email it toÂ email@example.com
- Admission Requirements:Â Students have to accomplish theÂ admission requirementsÂ of the university
- Language Requirement:Â If your native language is not English, you must submit standardizedÂ English language test scores.
The awards will be distributed in the following manner:
- UO Excellence Scholarship: $15,000 per year
- Summit Scholarship: $15,000 per year
- Apex Scholarship: $7,500 per year
Application Deadline:Â January 15.