The University of Gothenburg is delighted to offer the Axel Adler funding for all highly talented candidates for the entry autumn semester 2020.
The educational opportunity is open for fee-paying students to receive a funding for obtaining aÂ Masterâ€™sÂ degree or aÂ Bachelorâ€™sÂ degree in software engineering
Course Level: Masterâ€™s degree or a Bachelorâ€™s degree
Award: Tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: EU/EEA and Switzerland Students
The award can be taken inÂ Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible to apply for this application
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masterâ€™s degree or a Bachelorâ€™s degree program will be awarded in software engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the followingÂ criteria:
- You have applied for any of our Masterâ€™s programmes, full-time studies, or if you have applied for the Bachelorâ€™s program in software engineering, full-time studies.
- You have paid the application fee and documented your eligibility for studies by 3 February 2020.
- Only applicants with a University of Gothenburg programme as their priority 1 at www.universityadmissions.se.
How to Apply:Â Only applicants with a University of Gothenburg programme as their priority 1 are eligible to apply for a scholarship. You have registered and complete the completion and should be submitted via atÂ www.universityadmissions.se.
- Supporting Documents:Â If you are applying for a scholarship on a Masterâ€™s level, submitting a CV and Letter of Motivation. For a funding for the Bachelorâ€™s programme in software engineering, you do not need to submit a CV or a Letter of Motivation.
- Admission Requirements:Â For the admission in a masters program, you must have an undergraduate degree and for the bachelor degree, applicants must have a high school certificate.
- Language Requirement:Â The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
The university will provide the tuition fees for successful candidates from EU/EEA and Switzerland country. You are liable to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities country (a citizen of a country outside of EU/EEA and Switzerland).
Application Deadline: Â January 15, 2020