The University of Klagenfurt is providing scholarship opportunities to Individuals who are willing to pursue their studies at the Institution.
The University provides a place where students can share a passion for learning and get opportunities for developing skills to be prepared for a career.
Eligible Countries:Â International
Type:Â Any degree course
Number Of Awards:Â Varies
- Applicants must have commenced their program of study before the age of 30.
- Applicants must be eligible to receive assistance.
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must have all academic qualifications, transcripts, Personal statement
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
How To Apply:Â You can obtain a copy of the application form during the application period, which runs from 20 Septemberâ€“15 December during the winter semester and from 20 Februaryâ€“15 May during the summer semester, directly from the Austrian Grant Authority Office or online atÂ stipendium.at.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Application Deadline:Â 15 December 2019, 15 May 2020