Apply for the Bauhaus Scholarships for Students which is offered by Bauhaus-University Weimar.
The study awards are available for outstanding students who have the potential of achieving above-average performance or have gained above-average qualifications in their area of expertise.
University or Organization: Bauhaus-Universität Weimar
Course Level: Any degree
Award: 450 euros per month for 12 months
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Eight
Nationality: Domestic students
The award can be taken in Germany
Eligible Countries: Domestic students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be
- The studentships are awarded to especially talented students of the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar (2nd semester or higher in bachelor’s, master’s, Diplom, state examination programs) who have demonstrated above-average academic performance at the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar. Master’s students, who have completed their Bachelor’s degree in Weimar, may apply also in their 1st Master semester.
- Candidates must be enrolled in a course of study at the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar.
In addition to excellent academic performance, the awards committee also considers the following criteria:
- The interdisciplinarity of the candidate’s academic career and interests
- Identification with the Bauhaus-Universität Weimar (sustainable and demonstrable commitment to the university, e.g. in committees and initiatives, as a tutor)
How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants need to take admission at the university. After taking admission you can apply online application form with file upload for your application documents (in German or English).
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, you need to submit Letter of motivation, Curriculum vitae (CV), Proof of above-average achievement in your course, Proof of extracurricular engagement/commitment.
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Benefits: Applicants will be received 450 euros per month for 12 months at the university.
Application Deadline: 12th of January 2020