The Awards will have a value of up to $3,000 for applicants enrolling full-time in a 180-point Masters.
The awards are offered twice a year (for A and B Semesters) in the Division of Arts, Law, Psychology and Social Sciences to support and encourage graduate students.
Course Level: Masterâ€™s
Award: Up to $3,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken inÂ New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the field of Arts & Social Sciences, Law.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must meet all the followingÂ criteria:
- Must be enrolling part- or full-time in a 180-point Mastersâ€™s degree in either A or B Semester in the Division of Arts, Law, Psychology and Social Sciences.
- Applicants who have already commenced their enrolment in a 180-point Mastersâ€™s degree are not eligible for consideration.
How to Apply:Â Applicants must fill out the prescribedÂ online application
- Supporting Documents:Â Candidates must have to upload a one-page statement about their program of study and submit verified copies of their academic transcripts with the application form.
- Admission Requirements:Â For taking admission, candidates are required to meet theÂ entry requirementsÂ of the university.
- Language Requirement:Â If you are an international student, you will also need to meet anEnglish language entry requirement.
- The Awards will have a value of up to $3,000 for applicants enrolling full-time in a 180-point Masters.
- Applicants may only receive one full Award in any calendar year.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019 and April 30, 2020