Applicants who are planning to be registered as a full-time graduate student at UBC for September 2020 are eligible to apply for the Affiliated Fellowships Masterâ€™s Program. The program is sponsored by the Faculty of Graduate andÂ PostdoctoralÂ Studies at the University of British Columbia.
At theÂ University, there are approximately 50 AffiliatedÂ FellowshipsÂ available for each year. The study award is open for meritorious students for full-time study and/or research leading to a graduate degree at the university.
Course Level:Â Graduate Degree
Award:Â $175 to $16,000
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â NA
Nationality:Â International Students
The program can be takenÂ inÂ Canada
Eligible Countries:Â Graduate Degree opens forÂ international students.
Acceptable Course or Subjects:Â The sponsorship will be awarded to study in anyÂ GraduateÂ Degree offered by the University.
Admissible Criteria:Â Applicants must meet all eligibility requirements.
- Students with a minimum first-class standing in each of the last two years of full-time study are eligible to apply.
- GPA is calculated using all courses taken in a given year.
- All students regardless of citizenship are eligible to apply.
- Admission Requirements:Â To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Supporting Documents:Â To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the Transcript and/or grade information.
- Language Requirement:Â English is the primary language of instruction at UBC. All prospective students are required to demonstrate a minimum level of English before theyâ€™re admitted.
Benefit:Â Fellowship values range from $175 to $16,000.
Application Deadline:Â 2 December 2019