The University of Technology Sydney -Australia is offering the Research Scholarship in Physiotherapy to Interested applicants who are seeking to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
To support the Universityâ€™s research direction in Health, the Graduate School of Health (GSH) is offering this scholarship in the discipline of Physiotherapy. It is suitable for applicants who wish to pursue research in the areas of neurological and musculoskeletal rehabilitation.
Eligible Countries:Â International
Value Of Award:Â AU$81,246
Number Of Awards:Â Not Known
- Applicants must demonstrate the capacity to undertake independent research through prior research engagement (e.g., as a research assistant with responsibilities in the conduct of research with publication in peer-reviewed journals).
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants will preferably have completed the previous study (e.g., undergraduate or postgraduate degree) in a health-related field such as physiotherapy (preferred), exercise physiology, exercise science, epidemiology, or health science.
- Applicants need to satisfy theÂ English Language RequirementsÂ of the university.
How To Apply:Â You will be required toÂ submit a full applicationÂ which includes all of the information listed in the table below and any other information as listed on the website, as well as satisfy entry requirements
- A personal statement (750 words maximum) outlining your suitability for undertaking a PhD, what you hope to achieve from your research, and your research experience to date.
- Academic curriculum vitae.
- Official academic transcripts (undergraduate and postgraduate), including masterâ€™s thesis results (if applicable).
- Evidence of writing for research output (e.g., peer reviewed publications) demonstrating your capacity to undertake independent research (if applicable)
- Proof of English proficiency (if not having completed a minimum of 5 years study in Australia).
- Written references to include contact details for suitable academic referees (two required).
- Evidence of prizes, scholarships, and awards (certificates, statements of award).
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Application Deadline: October 30, 2019