Education is the foundation for growth and success in communities. In line with KPMG Nigeriaâ€™s commitment to improving communities by improving the quality and access to education; KPMG has developed a program to sponsor selected candidates through their tertiary education.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- A minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria.
- Have completed their secondary education at a state-owned Government school within the last 2 years.
- A minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics).
Method of Application:
Send an email toÂ NG-FMKPMGScholarship@ng.kpmg.comÂ with the following details: Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
Also attach the following documents in a zipped folder:
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- JAMB Result Slip
- ProvisionalÂ Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
Kindly state the codeÂ KSP2019Â in the subject of the email.
*The deadline for application isÂ 25th October 2019â€œ
** Please note that only candidates that have successfully submitted the documents required and meet the stated eligibility criteria, will be invited for a test. **