The Mackenzie King Memorial Scholarships is available to graduates of Canadian universities who pursue graduate study in the United States or the United Kingdom in the areas of international relations or industrial relations (including the international or industrial relations aspects of law, history, politics and economics). Recently four scholarships of $10,500 each have been awarded annually, but the number and the amount is subject to change.
Eligible Countries:Â International
Type:Â Masterâ€™s and Doctoral
Value Of Scholarships:Â $8,500 to $10,500
Number Of Awards:Â 4
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be a graduate (holder of a degree) of a Canadian university when the tenure of the program begins.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
Application Process:Â A complete paper application consists of the following:
- The completed and signedÂ application formÂ (including attached sheets A and B as described on that form).
- Note: A printed copy with original signature (in ink) is required.
- ThreeÂ letters of reference
- Official, up-to-date transcripts from forÂ all post-secondary studies
VisitÂ The Scholarship WebpageÂ For More Information
Application Deadline:Â February 2020