As the worldâ€™s first graduate school in the US, IIRP Graduate School is seeking individuals who need financial support to pursue their education.
The program is aimed to support national and international students, who are going to enrol in the IIRP Master of Science program. Also, students committed to making a lasting positive impact in their local community.
University: International Institute for Restorative Practices (IIRP) Graduate School
Course Level: Master of Science
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards:
Nationality: US Citizen and International
- The award can be taken inÂ the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are for the US as well as other nationalities available
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded for master degree inÂ scienceÂ subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must have anÂ undergraduateÂ degree with a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or better form a college or university outside the USA
Method of Application: To be considered for this award, applicants are bonded to apply for admission at the MRP Master of Science program by creating aÂ Student Portal. Applicants must submit their documents within 60 days from when you start your application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to email all application materials (except transcripts) â€“ A 1-2 page letter or essay, Three letters of reference, A rÃ©sumÃ© or curriculum vitae, qualifying test scores or recent GRE, and the TOEFL or IELTS scores toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Note: Official transcripts must be sent by institutions directly to the IIRP by Mail to IIRP, 531 Main Street, Bethlehem, PA 18018-5837 USA or Email toÂ email@example.com.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better, from accredited undergraduate degree-awarding colleges or universities, or the equivalent for students with a bachelor degree get outside the USA.
- Language Requirement: Overseas students are needed to demonstrate fluency in English unless they have earned a degree from an institution in the following countries: British Caribbean and British West Indies, England, Guyana, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Liberia, Australia, Belize, New Zealand, Scotland, Canada (except Quebec), the United States and Wales.
Benefits:Â The IIRP Graduate School will provide a full-tuition award for a master degree.