The Saint Josephâ€™s University â€“ USA is offering the International Financial Aid to Interested applicants who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
Eligible Countries:Â International
Value of Awards:Â Varies
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or recognized equivalent for admission to Saint Josephâ€™s University.
- Applicants need to meet theÂ English language requirementsÂ for the program.
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic and achievement records.
- Applicants must be International Students
As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- Homeschool transcript
- Standardized test scores (ACT or SAT)
- Course outlines or syllabi
- Two letters of recommendation from outside your immediate family
- One letter assessing your academic ability
- One letter attesting to after-school involvement
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Application Deadline: Varies according to the program