The studentship is available for those sparkling UK/EUÂ and international students who will commence in theÂ postgraduateÂ degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Course Level:Â MastersÂ degree
Award: Full tuition fee
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â 17 bursaries are available
Nationality:Â UK/EU and international students
The award can be taken in theÂ UK
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from the UK/EU and all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree coursework in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, the applicant must demonstrate exceptional promise, financial need, and motivation and potential for leadership.
How to Apply
If you want to be engaged with this studentship then you are recommended to take affirmation in theÂ postgraduate degree courseworkÂ at Royal College of Art. After being enlisted, seekers will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents:Â Candidates must have to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements:Â For being admitted to an undergraduate degree program, aspirants need to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades and meet theÂ entry requirementsÂ of the university.
- Language Requirements:Â If you are not a national of a majority English-speaking country, you will need to demonstrate that you have a reasonable knowledge of the English language
Benefits:Â The grant will cover the tuition fee for your course. Each support will provide varies amount of the tuition fee.
Application Deadline:Â November 13, 2019