If you are interested in Transport Studies and want to make your career in this field, then you must go ahead with the Transport Masters International Excellence program in theÂ United Kingdom.
This educational opportunity is available for outstanding international participants who want to undertake theirÂ masterâ€™sÂ studies within the Institute for Transport Studies at the University of Leeds.
University or Organization:Â University of Leeds
Department:Â Institute for Transport Studies
Course Level:Â Masters course
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â 12 grants are available
The program can be taken inÂ the UK
- Eligible Countries:Â International participants of any country are eligible to join.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking a masterâ€™s degree program within the Institute for Transport Studies (except MSc Sustainable Cities) at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must receive a place to study a degree program at the university and who have professional experience and/or voluntary experience.
Method of Application:Â In order to apply for the grant, the candidates have to take admission in aÂ masterâ€™sÂ degree program at the university. After receiving an offer, they can contact the University for the guidance of applying to the grant.
- Supporting Documents:Â At the time of application, the students might be asked to submit their academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a copy of their passport name page.
- Admission Requirements:Â An ideal candidate must have an undergraduate degree for applying to a masterâ€™s course at the university.
- Language Requirement:Â To study in Australia, it is important to have good proficiency in the English language. But those candidates, whose national language is not English, are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- Note:Â The grant will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence (2.1+ or equivalent)
Benefits:Â The educational award will support candidates by giving a grant of Â£5000.
Application Deadline:Â May 29, 2020