Highly qualified graduates ofÂ BachelorÂ studies from third countries are invited to apply for the Alps-Adriatic Master international awards at University in Klagenfurt inÂ Austria.
The studentship is available for those eligible candidates who will commence in theÂ postgraduateÂ degree program for the academic year 2020-2021.
Course Level:Â Master degree
Access Mode:Â Online
Nationality:Â International students
The award can be taken inÂ Austria
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master degree in Science, Technology, Society Studies, Applied Cultural Studies, Business and Law, English and American Studies, Adult and Vocational Education, German, English, French, History, Social Studies and Political Education, Italian, Slovene, Spanish, Geography and Regional Research, German Studies, German Studie, History, Information Management, Media, Communication and Culture, Philosophy, Psychology, Romance Studies, School Education, Slavonic Studies, Social and Integrative Teaching, Visual Culture, Applied Business Administration.
- Admissible Criteria:Â To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must be from third countries in the extended Alps-Adriatic region who wish to pursue one of the Masterâ€™s degrees at Alpen-Adria-UniversitÃ¤t Klagenfurt listed above.
How to Apply
If you want to grab this wonderful opportunity then you are counselled to take affirmation in theÂ masterâ€™s degree courseworkÂ at the University in Klagenfurt. After being accepted, you can apply for the studentship by submitting all the supporting documents listed below.
- Letter of application in German or English,
- Curriculum vitae
- Application formÂ for admission to the selected Masterâ€™s degree programme
- Transcript of records
- A scan of passport
- Letters of recommendation.
Submit all these documents electronically to alpenadria grants aau [dot] at by 20.10.2019.
To be considered for the admission at the university, you are required to contain the proof of a completed BachelorÂ´s degree programme original documents issued by the attended university with attached certified translation into German or English, university entrance qualification to the selected MasterÂ´s degree programme issued by a state or state-recognised university in the country. Submit it electronically to alpenadria [dot] grants [at] aau [dot] at by 09.12.2019.
Â Submit the proof of language proficiency required for admission: Level B2 or C1 (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, CEFR) depending on the language of instruction and respective requirements of the selected Masterâ€™s degree programme at Alpen-Adria-UniversitÃ¤t Klagenfurt.
Benefits: Â Monthly award in the amount of EUR 500,- for the first academic year (March to February) and monthly award in the amount of EUR 150,- for the second academic year (March to February) One-time lump sum for travel costs: between EUR 135,- and EUR 235.
Application Deadline:Â October 20, 2019