The Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts is awardingÂ the International Academic Scholarship inÂ SwitzerlandÂ for the academic year 2020-2021.
The studentship will be granted to foreign students enrolled in aÂ masterâ€™sÂ degree program at university.
Course Level:Â Postgraduate degree
Award: Study fees and housing costs
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Not known
Nationality:Â International students
The award can be taken inÂ Switzerland
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from outside Switzerland are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: Foreign students who have been admitted to a masterâ€™s programme by one of the Schools of the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts and recommended as a candidate for the opportunity , have performed at a good level in their prior studies and lack the financial means to study at the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts.
Method of Application: If you want to apply for this education award, then you are recommended to take admission to theÂ masterâ€™s degree courseworkÂ at the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts. After being admitted, seekers can submit the onlineÂ award application form.
- Supporting Documents:Â The candidate is required to submit a motivation letter (1-2 pages), a letter of recommendation, a financial self-declaration, and a two-minute video.
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to enroll in a masterâ€™s program then you are needed to hold a recognized bachelorâ€™s degree and check theÂ entry requirementsÂ of the university.
- Language Requirements:Â Applicants required having a good knowledge of written and spoken the English and German language.
Benefits:Â The grants cover the study fees and housing costs in full (university student accommodation) for the duration of a masterâ€™s degree course.
Scholarship Application Deadline: May 1, 2020 for the Autumn Semester 2020