The CHALHOUB program is offered by the Paris Institute of Political Studies in France.
The free education award is available for high achieving international candidates and aims to support their undergraduate and postgraduate studies at the Paris Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po).
University or Organization: The Paris Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po)
Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not known
The program can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Lebanon, Syria, Qatar, Egypt, Yemen, Jordan, Oman, Iran, and Iraq are allowed to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The candidates can join a bachelor (Menton campus) or a master degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Interested candidates must accept an offer to study a bachelor program at the Sciences Po campus in Menton, southern France, or graduate level in Paris.
How to Apply: It is to inform candidates that they need to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, they will be automatically considered for the grant. No formal application is required.
- Participants must indicate that they are applying for the CHALHOUB Scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application.
- Please note that the university might ask applicants to provide proof of income and documents explaining their family situation along with the language ability proof.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates need to check the admission requirements according to their chosen course.
- Language Requirement: The participants are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating English language proficiency.
The educational award will provide an amount of 12300€ which covers the full tuition and some living expenses for a bachelor degree candidate and covers partial tuition fees for masters course applicant.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is as follows-
- For Bachelor Degree- To be confirmed
- For Master Degree- December 15, 2019