Applications are currently invited for the International HydroFloat Project Scholarships which is provided to individuals who are willing to undergo a degree program at University of Queensland – Australia
The University of Queensland will provide $27,596 per annum tax-free (2019 rate), indexed annually. The higher degree by research (HDR) funding type is available as living stipend scholarship and tuition grant.
The aim of this project will be to explore the behavior of the three-phase material inside a HydroFloat device in response to a range of design modifications and operating conditions
Type: Higher Degree by Research (HDR)
Eligible Field Of Studies: The grant will be awarded for the PhD program in Engineering and Computing subject area.
Value of Award: $27,596 per annum as living stipend and Tuition
Number of Awards: Varies
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements for a higher degree by research.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have applied or applying for a degree program at the Institution.
- Applicants must have completed their Masters & Bachelors degree program
How To Apply: To apply for admission and scholarship, you need to submit an online application.
- There is no need to submit a separate application for the award because you will be given the opportunity to request scholarship consideration on the application for admission.
- Applicants should also contact Dr Angus Morrison (email@example.com) to discuss your suitability for this application prior to submitting an application.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline: September 22, 2019