The Polytechnic University of Turin – Italy is offering the TOPOLITO International Scholarships to International applicants who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
The educational fund will provide an amount of 8.000 € for the duration of the master’s degree program.
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: 10 Grants are available
Value Of Awards: 8.000 € per year (gross amount ) for 2 years
- Bachelor Degree or an “equivalent academic qualification” obtained in an University outside Italy (or at least 180 ECTS credits or equivalent for students enrolled in a foreign university in 5 or 6-year degree programs who have not graduated yet)
- hold a valid GRE®General Test (see art.2 of the call (220.12 kB)for details)
- fulfill the access requirements for admission to Master Degree Programs for a.y. 2019/20
- enroll at Politecnico di Torino in the 2019/20 academic year -for the first time- in a Master of Science program in Engineering or Architecture field
How To Apply: log-in in the on-line application form (Apply@polito) fill -in, submit it and, in the same order as explained below:
- Flag the option “I wish to apply to TOPoliTO scholarships Master of Science programs A.Y. 2019/20” under the “Research and Academic scholarships” section
- Complete the fields with GRE General Test score under the “GRE” section
- Upload a copy of the “Examinee Score Report” of GRE General Test in the “Attachments” section
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline: August 30, 2019