ECU is pleased to introduce scholarships to students seeking to study Petroleum Engineering at an undergraduate or postgraduate level in the Graduate Diploma in Petroleum Engineering (J69); Master of Engineering (Petroleum Engineering specialization) (I59); Master of Technology (Petroleum Engineering) (J70) and the Bachelor of Engineering (Petroleum Engineering) Honours Degree (W17).
The educational bursary will provide the 20% discount on the tuition fees on the applicantâ€™s chosen course.
Eligible Countries:Â International
Type:Â Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Eligible Field Of Study:Â Petroleum Engineering
Value Of Scholarships:Â 20% tuition fee reduction
Number of Awards:Â Not known
Eligibility:Â To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be commencing study of a postgraduate or undergraduate Petroleum Engineering degree in 2019 and 2020; Master of Engineering (Petroleum engineering) (I59); Master of Technology (Petroleum Engineering) (J70); Graduate Diploma of Petroleum Engineering (J69); Bachelor of Engineering (Petroleum Engineering) Honours (W17).
- meet ECUâ€™s academic direct entry requirements for the course of your choice;
- not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship;
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen; and
- be studying at ECU Joondalup.
- Youâ€™re invited to apply through any one ofÂ ECUâ€™s Authorised Agents.
- You can also apply online viaÂ Â theÂ ECU Online Application Portal.
Please note that if youâ€™re a citizen of India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Kenya or Nigeria you must apply though an ECU Authorised Agent.
VisitÂ The Scholarship WebpageÂ For More Information
Application Deadline:Â July 31, 2020