Well-qualified international students are invited to apply for the Emile-Boutmy Scholarship administrated by the Paris Institute of Political Studies inÂ France.
The program is designed for those eligible candidates who wish to commence in theÂ bachelorÂ andÂ mastersÂ degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
- University or Organization:Â Paris Institute of Political Studies
- Department:Â NA
- Course Level:Â Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode:Â Online
- Number of Awards:Â Not known
- Nationality:Â International students
- The award can be taken inÂ France
- Eligible Countries:Â International students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the institute
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fund, the applicant must have to be from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Masterâ€™s program.
Method of Application: For capturing this studentship, aspirants are recommended to take admission in theÂ bachelorÂ andÂ mastersÂ degree coursework at the institute. After taking affirmation, seekers canÂ applyÂ for this education award.
- Supporting Documents:Â You will also be required to include proof of income and documents explaining your family situation.
- Admission Requirements:Â If you want to apply for an undergraduate and postgraduate degree then you must have to hold your previous degree qualification certificates.
- Language Requirement:Â All candidates must have to meet the English language requirement to study at the institute.
Benefits:Â The studentship will provide educational fund for the students.
Application Deadline:Â December 15, 2019 for masters program and April 13, 2020 for bachelor progarm