The University of Liverpool is happy to announce the Full program to cover students’ higher degree tuition fees at the Management School of London.
The bursary is available for the UK, EU, and International students and aims to support their postgraduate studies within the Management School London at the university.
University or Organization: The University of Liverpool
Department: Management School London
Course Level: Masters degree
Award: Full tuition fee waiver
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not known
The program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: The UK, EU, and foreign students are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for applying to a Master’s degree program in the field of Accounting, International Accounting, Banking and Finance, and Finance and Investment Management at the Management School of London.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be passionate about your studies.
How to Apply: All applicants who successfully enroll in a master’s degree program on the London campus of the university will automatically be considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked to submit your transcripts or certificates, language ability proof, and copies of degrees and current passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in this program, you must hold an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: It is expected that all participants have good proficiency in the English language. But if you don’t have that, you need to take TOEFL or IELTS test to demonstrate the English language ability.
Benefits: The educational award provides full-tuition fee reduction for a master’s degree program.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2019