SEPLAT Joint Venture has announced the commencement of its 2019/20 National Undergraduate Scholarship Programme. The scholarship award is open to deserving undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria. The SEPLAT JV Scholarship Scheme is one of Seplatâ€™s educational Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and is designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programme.
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 Oâ€™ level credit passes (English and Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship award
Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Method of Application
- Eligible students must complete and submit an online application form
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to Seplat JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 15th July, 2019.