Sometimes getting a scholarship is not a piece of cake. But luckily, the University of Aberdeen is now accepting applications for BP MSc Integrated Petroleum Geosciences Scholarship in theÂ UK.
The grant is available for the excellent UK andÂ EUÂ students to pursue full-time Integrated Petroleum GeosciencesÂ MScÂ program in September 2019.
Course Level:Â Postgraduate degree coursework
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Not known
Nationality:Â UK and EU students
The award can be taken in theÂ UK
- Eligible Countries:Â Citizens from the UK and EU countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree program in Integrated Petroleum Geosciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to hold an offer of admission to the full time Integrated Petroleum Geoscience MSc program commencing in September 2019 at the University of Aberdeen.
How to Apply: To take part in this program, aspirants are needed to accept an offer of a place on full-timeÂ postgraduate degree courseworkÂ at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can submit the onlineÂ award application form.
- Supporting Documents:Â Must attach a supporting statement detailing the reasons for applying for the BP scholarship, why you have chosen your particular program of study, how the MSc IPG relates to your career aspirations and any other information.
- Admission Requirements:Â For enrolling at the university, claimants are required to hold the bachelor degree certificates with academic grades.
- Language Requirement:Â To study for a degree at the university, it is essential that you can speak, understand, read, and write English fluently.
Benefits:Â The studentship will be awarded worth up to Â£14,500.
Application Deadline:Â July 21, 2019