UNICAFÂ is offering all Bachelor degree holders and final year Bachelor students in Nigeria, up to the age of 30, the opportunity to winÂ a full scholarship*, for a Masterâ€™s degree of their choice withÂ Unicaf University.
All you have to do is write an original essay answering the question:Â â€œHow important is the role of young people in the nationâ€™s effort for development and progress?â€
UNICAF Essay Competition Eligibility.
- Open to all final year Bachelor degree students and Bachelor degree holders, up to the age of 30, currently residing in Nigeria.
UNICAF Essay Competition Benefits
- Win a full scholarship, for a Masterâ€™s degree of their choice with UNICAF University, plus a free laptop. Full scholarship covers the tuition fees only.
- Four more winners will win free tablets and monetary prizes of USD 500, 300, 200 and 100 respectively.
UNICAF University MBA Programmes.
UNICAF University offers the following Masterâ€™s degree programmes:
- MBA Management
- MBA Health Management
- MBA Management Information Systems
- MBA Finance
- MBA Oil & Gas Management
- MPA â€“ Master of Public Administration
- LLM â€“ Master of Laws
- MSc Healthcare Management
- MSc Web Design and Development
- MSc Managerial Psychology
- MA Education
How to Apply for UNICAF Essay Competition.
- At the top of your entry paper write yourÂ name,Â gender,Â age,Â city,Â email addressÂ andÂ telephone number.
- Add a short version of yourÂ CV, with details of your Bachelorâ€™s degree, (name of University, degree title and date awarded) and yourÂ photograph.
- Your essay must not exceed two A4 pages, using size 12 fonts. *
- TheÂ UNICAFÂ essay competition is open to allÂ final year Bachelorâ€™s degree students and Bachelorâ€™s degree holders in Nigeria.
How to Apply forÂ UNICAF MBA Scholarship Essay Competition.
- At the top of your entry paper write your name, gender, age, city, email address and telephone number.
- Add a short version of your CV, with details of your Bachelor degree, (name of University, degree title and date awarded, if you have already graduated) and your photograph.
- Your essay must not exceed two A4 typed pages, using size 12 fonts and 1.5 spacing.
- You should avoid plagiarism and copying unnamed sources. All non-original material must be duly credited.
Scholarship Application Deadline: You must submit your essay via email toÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ before the deadline of the competition, onÂ Sunday, July 15 2019.