To attract high achieving commencing international students, the University of Technology Sydney is awarding Engineering and IT Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship in Australia.
The fund is available for those gleaming candidates, who wish to pursue aÂ postgraduate coursework program at UTS Faculty ofÂ EngineeringÂ andÂ Information Technology.
- Eligible Countries:Â Aspirants from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree program in Engineering and Information Technology.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must commence a Masters by coursework degree at the Faculty of Engineering and IT at UTS full-time and on campus in session 2020.
How to Apply: If you are interested in this education award, then you are needed to take admission in theÂ postgraduate degree programÂ at the university. After being enrolled, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents:Â Seekers may be asked to provide the personal statement describing studentship aims, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements:Â For admission in a masterâ€™s degree, aspirants must have to meet theÂ entry requirementsÂ of UTS.
- Language Requirement:Â If you have previously studied in English, you may satisfy the UTSÂ English language requirements.
Benefits:Â Each successful scholar will get 25% of tuition fees for the standard duration of course.
Apply NowÂ Â
Application Deadline:Â July 31, 2020