A golden opportunity for all students who want to complete their studies in Japan. The Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation is presenting the KMMF program in Japan.
The organization is activating this opportunity with the aim of helping wonderful candidates from any nationality in pursuing aÂ masterâ€™sÂ degree program at Kyushu University inÂ Japan.
- Eligible Countries:Â Applicants from countries Asia (includes West Asia, central Asia, Mongolia as a north end and Indonesia as the south end), Africa (includes countries in the African continent and surrounding islands), and Latin America (includes countries south of Mexico and also including Caribbean countries) are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a masterâ€™s degree in any subjects at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: A candidate who is in need of financial support to study in Japan and do not receive a scholarship from other organizations. The level equivalent of JLPT N3 or above is preferable for the grant.
How to Apply
- In order to take this award, the participants need to take admission in aÂ masterâ€™s degreeprogram at Kyushu University in Japan. After that, please contact the University about the Information for applying for the grant.
- You might need to submit a pledge to KMMF at the start of the fund program.
Benefits:Â The educational award will provide 120,000 yen per month for living allowance.
Application Deadline:Â June â€“ Early July.