In the past, if you were not able to complete your studies because of some reasons. Then the University of Exeter Alumni award is an outstanding opportunity for you to continue your education.
The funded education award is presented by the University of Exeter and aims to support all alumniâ€™s from the UK and International for joining aÂ postgraduateÂ degree program in theÂ UK.
- Eligible Countries:Â Citizens from the UK and International.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates are eligible to apply for a taught masterâ€™s degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Not enrol as a postgraduate research student at the University.
How to Apply:Â All candidates are requested to take admission in aÂ postgraduateÂ degree program at the university. Once they complete their application at the university, they will be automatically awarded from the grant.
- You need to submit certificates and transcripts of the university. Participants must hold an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: A successful student should have proficiency in the English language.
- The duration of the award is for 1 year and has a different amount of discount according to nationality and course such as-
- For Local candidates (UK) Â£1,000 for full-time Masters and MPhil/PhD programs and Â£750 for Masters by Research programs.
- Similarly for international students Â£3,000 for full-time Masters, Masters By Research and MPhil/PhD programs.
Application Deadline:Â September 15, 2019