You can apply for the UKSA IPP funding for students provided by the UK Space Agency (UKSA) at the University of Strathclyde.
The fund is available for those candidates, who have an excellent academic qualification to undertake theÂ postgraduateÂ taught course for the academic year 2019-2020.
- Eligible Countries:Â Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina [Burkina Faso], Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, The, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: This applicant must be a self-funded (non-EU) student, apply to the MSc Satellite Application (with Data Science) for the academic year 2019-2020 at the university.
How to Apply: In order to apply for this education award, seekers need to receive an offer to study theÂ masterâ€™s degree courseworkÂ at the university.Â After taking affirmation, claimants will automatically be considered for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents:Â You may be asked for certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, a copy of passport, a copy of sponsor letter/Award and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements:Â Aspirants are required to hold a bachelor degree certificate with good academic grades in the relevant field.
- Language Requirement:Â If English is not your first language, kindly provide a suitable English language test certificate, for example, IELTS.
Benefits:Â The grantee will get the full Int fees plus stipend Â£1514.
Application Deadline:Â June 30, 2019